Facility, Equipment, and Communication Requests
Please use the forms below to submit a request
- if you would like to host an event at FBC or host an off-site FBC related event (Event/Facility Request)
- if you have a church ministry event for which you would like advertising (Communication Request)
- if you want to borrow selected church equipment outside of a requested event (Equipment Request)
All requests must be submitted to the office using the forms below. This includes FBC ministry events that will be occurring offsite.
If you would like to check the calendar availability before making a request, many church events are listed here or you can call the church office at 509.943.8421. Calendar availability does not guarantee that a request will be approved.
If you are not familiar with the FBC facility, click the link below to view a basic map to help you determine what room(s) you may need.
Upon completion of the request form, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the nature and complexity of your event, you should receive a final determination in no more than 2 weeks. All requests must be approved by both an elder and a facility representative, and all events hosted by non-FBC groups, ministries, or individuals will require a signed agreement prior to finalization.
- Event/Facility Request Form (Including Breakout Sessions)
- Equipment Request Form (If you want to borrow FBC equipment outside of a requested event)
- Communication Request Form (If for an event, you’ll need to fill out the event request form first)
- FBC Facility Map