ChurchCenter is the online or smartphone portal for our church family.
ChurchCenter is based on each individual, not each family. Your personal information IS NOT shared or available to anyone other than church staff unless you choose to participate in the directory or a group. If you are part of a group, other members can see your picture, phone, and email address.
If you do not have a smartphone or do not want to use ChurchCenter from your phone you can still access all the features from the Web portal.
Download and install the app:
- Scan this QR code or click here to go to the setup page for FBC
- Download from the store of your choice and install
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- You should go directly to our church – no search required!
- Click on our church logo and select, ‘This is my church’
- Enter your phone number
- Enter the login code that will be immediately texted to you
- Click on your user profile to log in (Don’t worry…these steps are just to set up the app. You won’t have to do this every time!)
If you have any trouble with these instructions please contact Sheryl or Tami – we are here to help you!
Review your contact info and upload your picture:
- Open the Church Center app once you’ve registered
- Click on the silhouette icon in the top right corner
- Click the right arrow
- Review email, phone number, mailing address, and add a photo
- Click “Update” and you’re done!
If you would prefer video instructions watch this short tutorial: